- Rooted Android Device.
- Allow installation of apps from 'Unknown sources' in the settings.
- Custom scripts to enable and disable monitor mode
- Download Reaver apk
- Download bcmon apk
- Download Es File Explorer apk
- In Some case,OTG WiFi Adapter
Don't worry if your device support bcmon or not,we insert custom script into bcmon directory to enable monitor mode in android smartphone
Steps To Put The Android Smartphone into Monitor Mode Without bcmon1. Download and install reaver, bcmon and Es file explorer application
2. Open all the downloaded app and Leave it open for a few seconds and then go to home.
3. Now Browse bcmon.apk using the Es File explorer and extract the bcmon.apk
4. Now navigate to assets folder of" Extracted bcmon apk ",Copy all the files and folder from assets folder and paste into "com.bcmon.bcmon in/Data/data" directory
5. Now we will use custom script to put wifi into monitor-mode. Copy the custom script codes and save with a .sh extension to anywhere in the phone
5.1 start.sh (enables monitor mode and exits)
svc wifi disable
RfA will read the script and execute the commands. This is needed to execute reaver in the same terminal session as the script.
5.3 stop.sh (put wifi to disables monitor mode)
svc wifi enable
6. Now open Es File explorer.
7.Go to "bcmon.bcmon/files/tools/reaver" directory
8. Now provide read ,write and execute permission to all the 3 files by Long press on file,chose permissions and then check the execute boxes & click OK.
9. Go to tools, long press enable_bcmon and grant execute permission & click OK .
10. Now Open Reaver application and move into the settings and open monitor mode settings Uncheck 'use bcmon' and click 'Browse' to load all the scripts(i.e.start.sh is the activation script,warm.sh is the warm up script and stop.sh is the stop script.)
11. Now goto attack screen and test whether monitor mode is working or not by click on"Test Monitor-mode".
12. Grant root permission if any popup comes. Press OK and press start attack.