Internet Security wireshark having a awesome feature of decryption of any traffic including https over your selected network card.
- Wireshark download it (https://www.wireshark.org/download.html)
- SSL Private Key in later session
- A network Card (Caution if Don’t have this one don’t try it )
How to use wireshark to sniff and decrypt ssl|https?
$ airmon-ng start wlan0
openssl req -x509 -nodes -newkey rsa:1024 -keyout testkey.pem -out testcert.pem
- testkey.pem (private key file)
- testcert.pem (containing a self signed certificate)
- IP : ip of server
- Port: 443
- Protocol: HTTP
- key file: select file from your home directory
- Password: if any